||HomeOur ProductsSpecialized and Custom Test SystemsFTF-48 Elastomer Testing System|
United manufactures a variety of special purpose tensile testing systems such as the FTF-48 Elastomer Testing System shown here. Do you have testing requirements that only a special purpose testing machine can satisfy?
- Computer-controlled rubber testing system
- Perform fatigue-to-failure test on 48 samples at one time
- No troublesome micro-switches and mechanical counters
- Solid state electronics for counting and failure detection
- Capacity: 48 samples
- Stroke: 0 to 4 inches
- Speed: 100 strokes per minute
- Switches: photoelectric
- Counter: software on IBM-compatible PC
- Power: 115 or 230 Volts, 60 Hz, less than 10 Amps
- Count values are recorded to file every 100 strokes
- Number of strokes can be pre-set by operator
- Failed samples are displayed in different color on computer monitor for easy spotting
- Plot of failures vs. number of strokes is automatically created
- System can be set to stop when a certain percentage of the samples have failed
- Available with optional integrated environmental chamber (as shown).
The United Model SSTM testing machine is a computer inclusive, electromechanical, test system designed to accommodate a variety of testing instruments and accessories to test various types of material including ceramics, plastics, polymers, metals and composites. Contact a United sales representative for more details.
Besides being involved in the production and manufacturing process of our main product lines, United engineers are constantly working to improve current products as well as coming up with new items to satisfy the ever-increasing demands of our customers. Below are a few of our recent projects.